This attractive 245 litre rain water butt with built in planter combines a traditional terracotta styling with the durability of modern plastics. Able to withstand extremes of temperature and will not chip, crack or fade.
- Timeless aesthetic elegance of ceramics with the durability of modern plastics
- Attractive built in planter which can also be used as a bird bath
- 245 litre water barrel constructed in tough roto molded plastic
- Measures 110cm high x 62.5cm at widest point
- Will withstand extreme temperatures and will not chip or crack over time
- Built in filter/screen guard which sits between the planter and water barrel
- 6ft garden hose, a shut off valve connector and brass tap is included
- Flexible ways to connect barrel either with a diverter or taking the down pipe directly into the top of the water butt
- There are 2 holes towards the top of the butt that can be used to take a raintrap and diverter.
- Tap position is 10" (25.4cm) from the bottom
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnSeptember 2018
Water butts may be a practical addition to your garden but they can also be attractive! This elegant Cascata Water Butt looks like a real clay pot even though it's actually plastic. The top of the butt features an integrated planter which can also be used as a bird bath if you prefer.
Gardens IllustratedJune 2018
Dig In Shopping
- gearing up for the warmer weather Cascata Water Butt from Harrod Horticultural