EM Ceramic Chips
Keep recycled rainwater in your water butt fresh, energised and uncontaminated for 10 years by hanging a bag of these EM Ceramic Chips inside. They're also great at reducing slime build up in ponds too...More information
Keep recycled rainwater in your water butt fresh, energised and uncontaminated for 10 years by hanging a bag of these EM Ceramic Chips inside. The pure water will be ideal for developing strong and healthy plants.
They're also great at reducing dirt and slime build up in ponds too as well as in toilets and fish or water tanks where they will help to structure water. Can increase the cleansing power of detergents in the laundry.
- Now supplied in an orange-coloured mesh bag with no loop
- Simply drop into water butt, pond or whatever area of water you are treating
- 250g in bag suitable for treating 250 ltrs - eg.use 4 bags to treat a 1000 ltr pond
- Suitable for use in toilets, fish tanks, water butts, ponds and household water tanks
- Will continue to cleanse water for up to 10 years
What The Press Say
"It's an incredible product! I have had one bag in my small pond for two years and the water remains completely clear."
Stephanie Donaldson Speaks
"Water butts are an excellent way of saving rainwater but they can get smelly. If heavy rain is forecast it is a good idea to take the opportunity to empty your butt out and give it a thorough clean. For continued sweet water Harrod Horticultural sell bags of EM Ceramic chips which will keep water fresh for 10 years. Each bag will treat 250 litres of water."