Brown Flexible Steel Lawn Edging
Buy 2 & Save £6!
Steel Lawn Edging - Give your lawn edge definition with this weather resistant, maintenance free, 1.6mm thick galvanised steel lawn edging, coated in a corrosion resistant brown paint.
Buy 2 Packs & SAVE £6 on Steel Edging
Steel Lawn Edging - Give your lawn edge definition with this weather resistant, maintenance free, 1.6mm thick galvanised steel lawn edging, coated in a corrosion resistant brown paint, which research has revealed to be the most natural colour for the majority of applications.
- The 1m lengths are easily installed with a hammer, screwdriver and block of wood, straight lines and corners can be given a neat finish, and the tedious task of continuous edging is eliminated.
- The spikes hold the lengths securely in the soil and the lawn can still be cut; please allow 6% extra for overlap when calculating the amount required
- Supplied in a Pack of 5 x 1 metre lengths each 7.5cm deep (above ground) with a total depth of 17cm (including spikes)
- The steel lawn edging can be cut to size with either a hacksaw or a grinder with slotting disk, if necessary.
- The lawn edging can be shaped around curves as it is flexible e.g. a 1m length can almost make a circle
See Extra Value Packs and Save £6!
This is an excellent product and can also be used on a circular bed
This edging is easy to use, supported by clear instructions and looks good. It's a pity they don't also do a deeper version for those situations in which a bed is a bit higher than the lawn.
What The Press Say
Tools and kit - There are now lots of time-saving versions of regular gardening kit, available online or from your local nursery of garden centre. Speed up the basics with my pick of must-have tools and essentials.
Permanent Lawn Edging - If a lawn is properly edged, it's quicker to keep it neat and tidy. You won't need to trim the edges separately - just mow over them. It also stops the lawn from changing shape over time.
The top quickly blended in and the back was unobtrusive.