Bean Support

Dear Harrod

Please could you advise me which slot and lock connectors  I would  need to make a frame similar to GPL-092.

Sybil Arthur

Dear Sybil

To make this type of frame from slot and lock, you would need ‘Two Way Angled Slot and Lock’ connectors.  This is the connector on the far right of the small photos underneath the main picture on the page.  You can select this connector from the drop down menu.

I hope this is helpful.  If you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards


Jo Blackwell

Kitchen Gardener