Bayliss MK7 Autovent
The Bayliss Mk7 Greenhouse Autovent is approximately 29cm long and will lift a vent weighing up to 6kg and it can be set to start opening at any temperature between 12°-25°C, giving a maximum opening of approximately 30cm...More information
The Bayliss Mk7 Greenhouse Autovent is approximately 29cm long and will lift a vent weighing up to 6kg. It can be set to start opening at any temperature between 12°-25°C, giving a maximum opening of approximately 30cm.
- Our supplier gives a 2 year guarantee on all replacement cylinders although they should last 6-10 years
- Important to ensure that each cylinder is fitted exactly parallel to the window to avoid excess pressure on seal
- Will fit all greenhouses except Robinsons brand
- Drill Holes are 6cm - 7cm apart
- Replacement Cyclinders also available
Available in natural aluminium & brown finishes.
Easy to install and works as intended.
Straight forward to install and just works
What The Press Say
Tried & Tested Greenhouse Vents
Best Buy - scored 19 out of 20. "A very well designed and constructed vent opener, which had the best micro-adjustment temperature controller. You could leave it alone in confidence that it would do its job well over a long period of time. Bayliss say that the vent will work on a vertical side window. Worth the money because of its quality and versatility."
'Great Value Garden Gear'
"Don't let your plants suffer in the coming summer heat. This automatic vent opener for the greenhouse allows air to circulate and, as the temperature changes during the day, it automatically opens and closes. This model is suitable for both aluminium and wooden framed greenhouses."