The AquaBox Spyder Irrigation Kit offers more than eight good reasons why it should creep into your garden and wrap up your raised bed irrigation needs as this arachnid-style kit.
Consisting of a main body housing the automatic AQUAvalve, the AquaBox Spyder Irrigation Kit has 12 capillary matting 'legs' which transfer water to the soil at the demand of the plants over a 1.2m² area. There's no mains water supply to worry about; the AquaBox Spyder Irrigation Kit doesn't need a pump and connection to a water butt is quick and easy - you'll also be amazed and impressed to learn that the AquaBox Spyder Irrigation Kit will keep a 4ft square bed watered for a minimum of 2 weeks when connecterd to a 100 litre+ sized water butt.
Each AquaBox Spyder Irrigation Kit contains 2m of irrigation tube, 6m x 25mm diameter capillary matting, which is simply cut to size, and a connector with filter whilst the Extension Kit, which irrigates a further 1.2m2, helps increase the watering capacity.
- AquaBox Spyder Irrigation Kit uses the AQUAbox valve to ensure constant water availability
- Each kit waters an area measuring 1.2m²
- Connect to a 100 litre water butt or larger for a minimum 14 day watering
- Maintenance free - just keep water butt topped up
- Capillary matting legs distribute water according to plant needs
- Simple to install
- Integral spirit level in lid to ensure level placement
- Main box measures 19.5cm and sits in centre of bed
- Comes complete with irrigation tube and filter connector
- Perfect for vegetable raised beds
- Change matting every season
- Ideal for holiday watering - just fill up water butt and go!
- Efficient and economic as reacts to watering requirements of plants
- Water arrives directly at plant roots
- Encourages extra plant root growth
- Use a Pressure Reducer to run the kit off a mains tap
Be the first to write a review for this product.