Sneeboer Ultimate Flowerbed Trowel
The ingenious narrowing 16cm blade of the Sneeboer Ultimate Flowerbed Trowels allow for accurate planting and transplanting of young plants without damaging any existing specimens nearby.
The ingenious narrowing 16cm blade of the Sneeboer Ultimate Flowerbed Trowel allows for accurate planting and transplanting of young plants without damaging any existing specimens nearby.
Every gardener wants to work with quality tools, and once you have used the Sneboer ultimate flowerbed trowel - and any Sneeboer Tool for that matter - you won't want to use anything else! Chris Beardshaw has quoted them as the "Maserati" of the tool world.
- Hand-made in Holland and hand-forged in the finest stainless steel
- Individually shaped, polished and sharpened by hand
- The 16cm deep blade allows for effortless soil excavation for planting holes (Out of Stock)
- Blade narrows from 8cm at the top to 4cm at the tip, is 3cm deep and 16cm long
- Flower bed trowels are available in two length options - with a 16cm cherrywood handle and with a 22cm cherrywood handle
- Overall length of the Sneeboer Flowerbed Trowels are 32cm and 41cm
For my purposes this is the perfect trowel. Nicely weighted, very strong and durable and so useful around the garden, potting shed and greenhouse. You know you are working with a superior quality tool.
Super service - ordered and received next day! Good range of quality products. The Sneeboer trowels are superb.
What The Press Say
Easter Shopping Buys - Consumer Editor Julia Heaton, looks at gardening gear to help kick start the growing season
Ultimate Flowerbed Trowel from Harrod Horticultural has a hand-forged steel blade, shaped, polished and sharpened for accurate planting and transplanting and has a Cherrywood handle.