Slugless (10 litres)
SlugLess® is made from 100% Organic British Straw with no use of fertiliser or chemicals and through a unique production process creates a clean, easy to use pellet which expands (when wet) to create a dry, prickly surface which irritates and desiccates slugs and snails.
Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock.
SlugLess® is made from 100% Organic British Straw which has had no fertiliser or chemicals added. Straw is a sustainable by-product of agriculture and is completely carbon neutral, regrowing annually, reabsorbing carbon released from the bio-degrading of the previous year’s crop.
A unique production process creates a clean, easy to use pellet which expands (when wet) to create a dry, prickly surface which irritates and desiccates slugs and snails that try to cross it. Its small sharp fibres will also cling to the slugs body making movement difficult. Slugs & Snails quickly learn to avoid areas covered by Slug Less.
- SlugLess comes in a clean convenient pellet form
- Simply water the plant then apply SlugLess pellets one layer thick in a wide radius around plant (at least 8 inches out from the plant leaves)
- Wet the pellets (or let the rain do it for you)
- SlugLess pellets will expand up to 4 times their initial volume
- Can be raked to cover any gaps that have not been covered
- SlugLess will eventually create a dry, protective crust
- Retains moisture and reduces the need for watering and weeding
- Less watering also maintains a dry environment around plants which further deters slugs
- It is pH neutral and will bio-degrade over the season slowly releasing organic nutrients and humus back into the soil
- A safe, clean and easy way to deter slugs and snails that is kind to the environment and wildlife
- Packaged in eco-friendly 10L paper bags
- Each bag will cover 1.35 sq m
- Can be stored indefinitely in the dry
Be the first to write a review for this product.
What The Press Say
Kitchen GardenApril 2018
Slug and Snail Deterrents
Kitchen Garden Mag 'Best Buy' - This is really easy to use, just spread a layer of pellets around your plants, apply water and watch your pellets expand. Works as a mulch and looks decorative too. Quality 5***** Ease of Use 5***** Value for Money 5*****