Shield from the sun in our stylish new gazebo garden shelter, a completely new concept in an outdoor seating area and picnic pod. There is a 1475 x 1480 mm table in the centre and enough seating to comfortably seat up to 6 people.
The Shield Gazebo is a small wooden garden pod designed for spending time with family and friends with shelter from inclement weather. The gazebo seats up to 6 people with a 1475mm x 1480 mm table in the centre.
The structure of the Shield gazebo consists of laminated timber arcs, spruce planks are used for the roofing with powder coated stainless steel roof metal.
A Shield garden shelter will undoubtedly enhance your garden and provide a real focal point and whether it is wet or dry you can carry on with your plans without the weather disrupting them.
- Shield Gazebo Garden Pod
- Unique design and practical
- Provides a real focal point in the garden
- Made from 80mm laminated wood arches
- Powder coated stainless steel roof metal
- Supplied un-planed and un-painted
- Easy assembly, instructions included
- Floor plan 2608mm x 2264mm
- Building 3105mm x 3112mm
- Overall height 2776mm
- Centre table measures 1475mm x 1480mm
- 360 degree bench to comfortably seat 6 people
- Please allow 10-14 days for delivery
It will take 2 people to assemble the Shield Gazebo in 1 day. The metal details are attached with bolts and nuts and once assembled the pod can be relocated in the garden without the need to dismantle. The gazebo must be placed on a foundation or stone blocks and screws for attaching to concrete are included.