Raincatcher 750Ltr Black Tank
British made - 5 year guarantee! This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery
The Raincatcher 750 litre is a unique and practical british made rainwater tank for storing larger volumes, a great solution for the increasingly common hosepipe bans ...More information
The Raincatcher 750 litre is a unique and practical british made rainwater tank for storing larger volumes, a great solution for the increasingly common hosepipe bans.
Made from fully recycled plastic, the tank is supplied with a tap, has a quality removable lid for easy access, snap action tap and 5 brass connection points. Additional tanks can be easily linked for large scale water storage or for harvesting rainwater for washing machines, toilets, car washing, garden irrigation and lawn watering.
Fully UV stabilised the tank comes with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee and the sturdy robust design ensures years of service.
With water bills on the rise it is becoming increasingly important to store rainwater, and this quality rainwater tank will be an invaluable addition to your garden - rainwater is great for your plants too!
- Raincatcher 750 Litre tank supplied in black
- British made from fully recycled plastic
- Measures 160cm W x 60cm D x 100cm H
- 5 quality brass connection points
- Removable lid for easy access
- Black Tap included with Hozelock Style connector
- UV stable
- Can be easily linked to additional tanks
- 5 year guarantee
- Fully ECA Approved
- Empty weight approx. 35kg.