The Plantarium Root Care Pots are transparent plant pots designed to support themselves in your existing houseplant container; simply lift the Plantarium pot by its tabs to reveal the progress of your plant root development and condition of its soil. Symptoms including over or under watering, the need for repotting or the presence of root rot and diseases can be easily spotted.
The free guide included provides very helpful advice and tips on what to look for and what action to take for your plant.
- Simple, but clever - give your plants an instant health check by examining the roots
- Plantariums are available individually (15cm, 18cm and 21cm)
- This is a great pot for Orchids which like their roots in the light
- Plantarium root care pots come complete with a Free House Plant Healthcheck Guide
- Pot has drainage holes
- Download a copy of the House Plant Healthcheck Guide