The powerful and efficient Palma Electric Greenhouse Heater from Bio Green is a superb heater for the greenhouse with an air circulation rate of 156m3 per hr and 2kW output - stats usually associated with much larger heaters.
These heaters meet the stringent IPX4 safety standard meaning they are entirely suitable for operation in damp environments such as greenhouses.
The Palma heater is a high quality 2.0kW Electric Heater which is easy to use and set up and has a durable stainless steel casing and comes with a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
Ideal for greenhouses up to 8ft x 10ft in size to provide energy efficient frost protection.
The heater is not supplied with a thermostat, this can be bought separately.
- 2kW Output - air circulation rate of 156m3 per hr
- Energy Efficient Electric Heater
- Suitable for greenhouses, workshops and living spaces
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Stainless Steel casing
- Compact Design
- Practical carry handle
- Splash proof - meets IPX4 safety standard
- Ideal for smaller greenhouses up to 8ft x 10ft
- 3m power cable
- 3 functions - Off, Air Circulation, Heat
- Measures - 28cm L x 20cm W x 32cm H
- Thermostat is available separately - see drop down list
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnNovember 2016
Tried and Tested - We all want to keep our greenhouses cosy over the winter months - we take a look at some of the key products to do just this
Digital Thermostat (Harrod Horticultural) If you are looking for a way of keeping temperatures accurate and level, this digital thermostat is the perfect piece of kit. It is very simple to set up and operate and has a clear, digital reading on screen, so you can easily see if temperatures are dipping too far. It will suit any gardener as it is not complicated and is a neat, compact unit.