Oak Raised Beds
The Oak Raised Beds are a delightful addition to compliment our fine range of wooden raised beds, with our latest superbly engineered, traditional designs that use kiln seasoned high-grade European oak sourced from sustainably managed forests
Made by us in the UK
The Oak Raised Beds are a delightful addition to compliment our fine range of wooden raised beds, with our latest superbly engineered traditional designs that use kiln seasoned high-grade European oak sourced from sustainably managed forests. The hardwood has a tannic acid element to make it extremely hard wearing and resistant to fungi and insects – the natural choice for long lasting beauty.
- The 20 YEAR GUARANTEED oak wood has exquisite knotted and grain patterns. Much like a fine wine it improves with age, gracefully turning to a wonderful silvery hue for extra character.
- The enduring qualities of oak makes it genuine value for money.
- Precision planed and cut timber. Planks are 2.8cm/1” thick x 19.5cm/7.5” high with rain shedding chamfered top edges.
- Section posts are 5.5cm/2” x 5.5cm/2” with rain shedding weather cap detail.
- Includes oak planks and posts, and fully galvanised laser cut heavy-duty internal steel brackets
- Stainless steel coach bolt fixings are used throughout.
- Oak Raised beds are protected inside with a tough non-woven fabric liner.
MADE TO MEASURE SIZES - available for both oak raised beds and oak planters. For this and interest in large projects that feature these designs, please call 0333 400 6400 (local rate) we will be delighted to help.