Large Crop Protection Tunnel Packs (Set of Two)
Our Large Crop Protection Tunnels are available in sets of of two and will help you keep your allotment and kitchen garden crops protected almost all year round thanks to the different range of covers - fleece, polythene, mesh and netting More information
Our Large Crop Protection Tunnels are available in sets of two, enabling you to keep your allotment and kitchen garden crops protected almost all year round thanks to the variety of coverings; choose from fleece for winter protection, polythene for early and late season growing and warmth, micromesh to protect from pests and the net tunnel for keeping birds off ripening summer fruit.
Our Large Crop Protection Tunnel Packs also offer excellent value for money as you could enjoy savings of £3 when purchasing two of the 3m long, 45cm wide by 30cm high tunnels. Each tunnel features in-built steel hoops for support and drawstring ends which can be opened for ventilation and secured shut for protection; and as each tunnel 'concertinas' out, you can make the protection frame as short as required. Large Crop Protection Tunnel Packs (Set of Two) are easy to erect, fold away and store and will give years of crop protection service.
Extra Value Offer! Buy any two of our Large Crop Protection Tunnels and save £3!
- Large Crop Protection Tunnel Packs (Set of Two) offer a saving of £3
- Choose from fleece, polythene and net versions
- Each tunnel measures 3m L x 45cm W x 30 H
- Tunnels complete with adjustable drawstring ends
- Sturdy steel hoops form frame and anchor tunnel into soil
- Simply fold out tunnel and push steel hoops into soil
- Easy to fold up
- Tunnel can be set up to any length up to 3m
- Folds flat for easy storage
- 30gsm fleece tunnel keeps out worst of winter weather
- 150 micron poly tunnel great for early and late season growing and heat-loving plants
- 5mm polyethylene net tunnel prevents birds from gobbling up summer fruits
- All tunnels - fleece , poly, micromesh and net - all available separately
- Giant sizes of all above tunnels available in Extra Value Sets of 2
- Provide up to 6m of crop protection with a pack of two large tunnels
Bought this as a Christmas present so not used as yet. Dad was pleased with the product however and intends to use it in the New Year.
great product easy to use and easy to store ideal for allotment growing really pleased with my tunnels and will have to get some more
These tunnels arrive perfectly packed and incredibly easy to erect - so I felt delighted. However, they simply do not cope with the weather in Skye. The mesh tunnel has survived but the plastic polytunnel shredded in the first high winds despite being surrounded by another level of wind proofing - and both of them quickly detached from their moorings and took some of the young plants with them! Still searching for answers to my crop protection problems.