Harrod Trumpet Wire Obelisks - Ground Inserted Version
These stylish Trumpet Wire obelisks are great for supporting larger climbers and shrubs with the distinctive trumpet shape making a real statement in garden borders.
Made by us in the UK
*SPECIAL OFFER - BUY 2 OBELISKS OF THE SAME SIZE & COLOUR - SAVE 25%!
These Trumpet Wire Obelisks are slightly different to our standard trumpet wire obelisks, with no bottom ring they are designed to be pushed straight into the ground for stability.
These stylish obelisks are great for supporting larger climbers and shrubs with the distinctive trumpet shape making a real statement in garden borders. Available in either Matt Black or Grey powder coated finishes, the obelisks are available in 3 sizes:
- Small obelisk measures 1.4m high x 0.4m diameter (only available in grey)
- Medium obelisk measures 1.6m high x 0.5m diameter
- Large obelisk measures 1.8m high x 0.6m diameter
The Trumpet wire obelisks are manufactured in the UK using solid 8mm gauge round steel rod and are finished with an attractive sphere finial. The obelisks are made using a much greater volume of steel than equivalent designs to ensure years of life without the worry of structural failure caused by corrosion which can often be the case with inferior thin walled steel rod products. All obelisks come with a 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE.
- Exclusively Designed & Made in the UK
- 10 year structural guarantee
- Exceptional handmade quality
- Solid 8mm gauge steel round rods - topped with ball finials
- Available in Matt Black or Grey Powder Coated Finish
- 3 Sizes Available
- Small - 1.4m high x 0.4m diameter top ring - base diameter 0.3m (only available in grey)
- Medium - 1.6m high x 0.5m diameter top ring - base diameter 0.4m
- Large - 1.8m high x 0.6m diameter top ring - base diameter 0.5m
- One piece, fully welded
- Perfect for displaying roses from our Peter Beales Roses collection
PLEASE NOTE: All images show the obelisk in black - the following shows an example of the Grey Finish on a plant support