Essential Cedar Coldframe by Gabriel Ash
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery.
The Essential Cedar Coldframe by Gabriel Ash will prove popular in any garden, ideal for overwintering plants, hardening off bedding and tender plants, raising seedlings and even coping with greenhouse overspill...More information
Endorsed by the RHS this high quality cold frame is made using the same quality cedar as the Gabriel Ash Essential Greenhouses. The coldframe measures approximately 3ft 9" (114cm) by 2ft 3" (71cm) and is carefully boxed and delivered in panels for easy self assembly.
The Essentials Coldframe is such a useful addition to any garden, ideal for overwintering plants, giving seedlings an early start and for hardening off plants before planting out. Glazed with toughened safety glass, the cedar coldframe will naturally turn to a rich silver grey colour over time. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of this item.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK by skilled craftsmen at Gabriel Ash
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Overall Size 3ft 9" (1134mm) x 2ft 3" (737mm) x 1ft 8" (506mm)
- Made from Western Red Cedar providing outstanding resistance to adverse weather conditions
- Untreated red cedar will weather to a beautiful silvery grey, to preserve the rich colour it will need treating from time to time
- High natural oil content of the wood makes it inherently rot resistant
- Supplied in made-up panels for easy assembly
- Toughened safety glass
- Durable, strong plastic hinges with high grade stainless steel fixings
- All timber is either FSC, CSA or PEFC certified
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery is usually within 28 days. Please note there is a delivery surcharge to some remote parts of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Offshore Islands and Northern Ireland please call 0333 400 6400 for a carriage quote.
Please note that deliveries of Coldframes is unfortunately only to ground floor level, so whilst living on the 10th floor won't stop you having one of our coldframes, you will need to meet us at the main ground floor entrance.