The care of ponds can be difficult, however the all natural solution in EM Pond Clear has the ability to clean ponds and waters that are exposed to external contamination.
The entry of pollutants through rain water and the addition of oxygen-consuming substances are problems that need to be compensated by the eco system. The long-term effects of oxygen-consuming substances will be evident. With higher amounts of nutrients, a good growing medium for algae will be provided.
- Microbes in EM Pond Clear will help the microbial environment recover quickly in your pond
- On average, to maintain a healthy pond or water garden, EM Pond Clear needs to be applied about once per month.
- We recommend the rate of application is 1 part Activated EM for every 10,000 parts water
- Over time, the frequency of application can be decreased to 4 - 6 times per year
- Allow several weeks for the activated EM pond clear to work
- Some slime from the bottom will slowly rise to the surface but leave this to nature and it will disappear shortly
I should state that we used this in conjunction with Aquaplancton to clear our luminous green wildlife pond so it's hard to say which product made the difference. However, working together over a period of 3 weeks our pond is well on the way to sparkling clarity. Each morning I can see a change for the better as well as the many newts which had previously been rather elusive under their green covering. I intend to keep the good work going by regular use of the EM mud balls.