Camellia Diamond Head has large rich blotched crimson flowers with two rows of petals with conspicuous stamens making it a statement plant for any garden
Camellias are very easy plants to grow and will tolerate sun or shade and most soils except chalky soil. It is easy to see why it is one of the most popular spring flowering shrubs, providing a vivid splash of colour when little else is in bloom.
- Camellia Diamond Head (Japonica x reticulata) a stunning camellia with bright red flowers and golden centres
- Flowers are produced February, March, April
- Maximum Height - to 9m (28ft) x Spread - to 8m (25ft)
- Supplied in 2 litre pots
- Available as singles or in packs of 3 and 5
- Allow up to 14 days for delivery