Bordeaux Mix has been around for years and has often fought a lone battle against leaf fungal diseases in the garden, with effective organic solutions thin on the ground.
Containing a mix of copper sulphate, this mainstay of the potting shed is applied as a foliar spray to protect and treat plants against blight (potato and tomato), rusts, peach leaf curl and cankers on cherries, plums and apples - Bordeaux Mix is a real fungus fighter!
Supplied in a 175g container, this wettable Bordeaux Mix is more effective than the dust form and full mixing instructions are featured on the container.
- Bordeaux Mix supplied in a 175g container
- Used to protect plants from potentially harmful leaf fungal diseases
- Use to treat blights, cankers, rusts and peach leaf curl
- Suitable for use on nearly all tree and soft fruits
- Full mixing instructions on container
- 175g container makes up 7.5 litres of mix