Winter Squash Uchiki Kuri (3 Plants) Organic
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery | Despatch from Late April
Uchiki Kuri Winter Squash is a popular variety with small pumpkin like fruits that have beautiful golden flesh with a sweet nutty flavour.
Plants are delivered from late April to July
Minimum Quantity on Veg Plant Orders is Three Packs (any varieties)
Delivery from late April onwards
These Organic Uchiki Kuri squash plants are supplied bare-rooted with an approximate height of 10-20cm. A very early to mature squash variety with superb storage characteristics.
Each plant forms three to five small pumpkin-like fruits with a bright orange red colour. If planting out in the early part of the season it is advised to cover with fleece or cloches.
- Organic Uchiki Kuri Squash Plants
- 3 healthy growing plants
- Supplied bare-rooted
- Approx. height 10-20cm
- Each plant forms 3-5 small fruits averaging 1.5kg
- Golden flesh with a sweet nutty flavour
- Early to mature - good to store
- Cover with fleece or cloches when planting out early in the season
- Grown pesticide free
- Delivery from late April to July