Exquisitely designed by the leading cook, kitchen and homeware designer, this Sophie Conran Dibber is a beautiful yet practical addition to your gardening stock and makes an ideal gift for the gardener in your life.
Manufactured from FSC beech wood with solid brass ferrules and a mirror polished stainless steel body, it's hardly surprising that the dibber carries a five year guarantee and will cope with making holes for planting seeds, bulbs and seedlings even in grass or harder soils. Maintenance is simple; the Sophie Conran dibber requires a quick wipe after use to keep it in perfect condition but it's the finishing touches which really sets this dibber apart from garden rivals - it's supplied in the finest quality hinged lid presentation box with a magnetic closure, making it a perfect gift.
- Sophie Conran Dibber measures 29cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
- Part of a range designed exclusively by Sophie Conran
- Ideal gift idea
- Handle manufactured from FSC beech wood
- Solid brass ferrules and mirror polished stainless steel finish
- 5 year guarantee
- Simple to keep clean - just wipe dibber after use
- Makes planting holes for seeds, bulbs and seedlings
- Copes with hard soil and grass as well as seed beds
- Supplied in the finest quality hinged lid presentation box with magnetic closure
- Perfectly proportioned for the lady gardener
What The Press Say
Grow Your OwnApril 2016
Pick of the Crop - Seed Sowing Tools
Create drills and holes in the soil for seed sowing with this fantastic Sophie Conran Dibber. The handle is made from FSC beech wood and the product has a stainless steel body which is guaranteed to last for at least five years. It is easy to keep clean and comes in a stylish box with a magnetic clasp.
Grow Your OwnMarch 2014
Pick of the Crop - Plant to the perfect depth and make speedy seed drills with GYO's selection of the best dibbers
This tool will take pride of place in your potting shed, its waxed beechwood handle is joined to a stainless steel head. It pushes smoothly into the soil and is easily cleaned.