Powder Coated Aluminium Screens (Drift Design)
THIS PRODUCT IS EXEMPT FROM PROMOTIONS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
These Aluminium Screens are made of powder coated aluminium with a stunning laser-cut drift design and de-burred for consistency, precision and safety.
These Aluminium Garden Screens are made of powder coated aluminium with a stunning laser-cut drift design and de-burred for consistency, precision and safety. This beautiful Drift design combines floral shapes with a geometrically formal structure, to screen and delineate spaces.
The screen panels are the perfect solution to a privacy issue, for dividing up your outside space or simply to make a stunning statement in the garden, they can also be used as a boundary fence panel.
All panels, posts, clamps and end caps are powder coated with Interpon 8019 Structura, providing an ultra-durable coating of weather resistance to colour change and ensures long term cosmetic and functional protection.
The screens are fixed by steel clamps to aluminium posts, which need to be set in concrete just like traditional fence posts. Aluminium is resistant to corrosion, and the inherent strength of the box-section construction means that these posts will stand the test of time.
- Powder coated Aluminium Screens in Drift design with 65% opacity
- Screens measure 1780mm H x 1190mm W x 3mm D
- Posts measure 2400mm L x 100mm W x 50mm D
- Aluminium panels are powder coated in RAL 8019
- All posts, clamps and end caps are powder coated in RAL 7021
- You will need 2 posts, 6 clamps and 2 end caps per screen
- Posts, clamps and end caps available as a 2 Post Kit or individually