Powder coated Aluminium Garden Screen panel with a stunning laser-cut Branches design and de-burred for consistency, precision and safety.
This design will allow dappled sun and shade to pass through with 50% opacity. Looking stunning in bright sunlight, in shade or lit up at night, the pattern resembles the silhouette seen when lying under a tree on a summer's day, looking up through the branches.
These screen panels are the perfect solution to a privacy issue, for dividing up your outside space or simply to make a stunning statement in the garden, they can also be used as a boundary fence panel.
All panels, posts, clamps and end caps are powder coated with Interpon 8019 Structura, providing an ultra-durable coating of weather resistance to colour change and ensures long term cosmetic and functional protection.
The screens are fixed by steel clamps to aluminium posts, which need to be set in concrete just like traditional fence posts. Aluminium is resistant to corrosion, and the inherent strength of the box-section construction means that these posts will stand the test of time.
- Powder coated Aluminium Screen in Branches design with
- Screens measure 1780mm H x 1190mm W x 3mm D
- Posts measure 2400mm L x 100mm W x 50mm D
- Aluminium panels are powder coated in RAL 8019 (Grey/Brown)
- All posts, clamps, end caps and terrace feet are powder coated in RAL 7021 (Black/Grey)
- First (or stand-a-lone) panel will require: 2 x Posts,
6 x Clamps, 2 x End Caps
- Each subsequent panel will require: 1 x Post, 6 x Clamps, 1 x End Cap
- Posts, clamps and end caps available as a 2 Post Kit or individually
- Terrace feet are available singularly if required for securing posts onto paving or a concrete base