Humane Multi-Mouse Trap
26cm L x 15.5cm W x 4.5cm D
Move on entire families of pesky mice unharmed with the galvanised steel construction Humane Multi-Mouse Trap, specially designed to hold up to 10 mice and widely used by professional pest controllers
Move on entire families of pesky mice unharmed with the galvanised steel construction Humane Multi-Mouse Trap, specially designed to hold up to 10 mice and widely used by professional pest controllers. The 26cm L x 15.5cm W x 4.5cm D trap has 2 entry points, a clear perspex viewing and release lid and requires minimal maintenance. Full instructions of where to place the trap and preferred baits are provided.
- Measures 26cm L x 15.5cm W x 4.5cm D
- Galvanised steel construction
- Position alongside wall where mice are active
- Recommended baits include chocolate, cake and cheese
- 2 entry points
- Self-setting 1 way flap entrances allow multiple captures
- Clear viewing and release lid
- Used extensively by by professional pest controllers
- Stress-reducing ventilation points built-in but trap should be checked at least every 2 hours and not left overnight
Please note: mice carry a variety of diseases and should never be handled without protection
Very easy to use and the window allows for easy assessment of potential catch. Only problem, to let out the mouse the lid needs to be opened completely, which may not be for the faint hearted!
Forget conventional mouse traps. Forget poison. We live in the sticks and had started hearing scuttlings under the floorboards and found gnaw marks on plastic items on the office desk. Enough we said and bought this trap probably 2-3 weeks ago. Since then we've caught at least 25 culprits. This morning we had 2 voles and 2 mice in the trap. We use nuts to tempt them in, which they feast on overnight and then we release them first thing in the morning on the dog walk approx 5 miles away. Sometimes they take a little bit of tempting out and other times they spring out making you leap away. Highly recommend the trap, just remember to be humane and check to make sure the critters are not trapped for too long before release.