GrowTubes Pack of 20
12.5cm Deep x 6cm Dia.
These biodegradable GrowTube bottomless pots are absolutely priceless when it comes to sowing, growing and transplanting tap rooting vegetables such as peas and beans along with deep planted veg such as leeks - every potting shed should have some
Made from 'original biodegradable fyba', the 12.5cm (5") deep by 6cm (2") diameter tubes will keep the roots of seedlings and young plants warm and moist - and when the plants start to outgrow their home (indicated by their emergence through the side) then simply transplant the GrowTube into the soil!
The GrowTube organic baseless pots (supplied in packs of 20) will introduce you to a growing process where you don't have to store or clean pots; there's no potting on and using up more compost; you can forget transplant-shocking the plants and because the roots are air pruned as they push through the fibre pot, you'll get bigger, stronger and healthier plants.
GrowTubes are winners all round!
- GrowTubes are biodegradable bottomless growing pots
- Made from 'fyba' which breaks down in the soil
- GrowTubes supplied in packs of 20
- Each tube measures 12.5cm (5") D x 6cm (2") diameter
- Ideal for long and tap rooting vegetables such as beans and peas
- Perfect for leeks and other blanched, deep planted veg too
- Sow seeds in tube and transplant when plant is ready
- Roots will grow through side of tube
- Air pruning of roots leads to stronger plants
- Eradicates need for potting on
- No transplanting shock when planting out
- Keeps roots warm and moist
- Supplied with full instructions and planting advice
Be the first to write a review for this product.