Creating a Trade Credit Account
We want to make it easy for you to begin trading with Harrod Horticultural. To create a Trade Credit Account we require a completed Credit Application Form. We require a signature on the form so please print out, complete and then return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 01502 582456.
If you don't require a Trade Credit Account please email us proof of business (e.g. website link, business card, compliments slip etc...) to email@example.com. When we have received the proof of business we can then issue you the Trade Discount Code.
Information on completing the Credit Application Form
- Please note this is a multi purpose form and it needs to be printed out to be completed as it requires a signature.
- If you are a school you only need to complete the contact details of where we are to send the invoice and indicate from the tick boxes the type of school.
- If you are a registered charity please let us know your charity number.
- Schools / Charities - please leave blank the trade references, bank details and directorships sections – these are only required by private businesses requiring a trade account.
- If you are a business or charity please complete as many sections as possible, if you have a VAT and Company reg number you can leave blank the trade references, bank details and directorship sections.
- If you can make sure you complete the credit limit required and also make sure there is a signature on the form before returning to us – either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax(01502 582 456)
- Please note all orders placed on account / 30 days nett need to be placed in writing either on e mail to email@example.com or faxed to us on 01502 582456.
- Where possible we require a purchase order number
If you have any queries on completing the form please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 400 177