The Bumblebee Cabin has a contemporary design, made from FSC timber featuring a pent shaped waterproof hinged roof for easy access and viewing. The cabin features 1 entry hole which has a cover to prevent wax moths - natural predator of the bumblebee.
The Bumblebee Cabin is supplied as the cabin only, bumblebee hives to go into the cabin will need to be sourced locally.
- Contemporary FSC timber design
- Pent shaped hinged roof for easy access and viewing
- 1 entry hole featuring a cover to prevent wax moths, the natural predator of bumblebees.
- 22cm H (back) & 25cm H (front) x 25cm W x 25cm D
- Bumblebee hives for the cabin will need to be sourced locally
delighted with this - hive very well made and bees seem happy . I love watching the bees going in and out of their "cat flap". Service excellent as I asked for delivery to be delayed