Mizuna Red Knight is perfect as a cut and come again salad leaf, an attractive and easy to grow addition to your vegetable patch which produces deeply cut spicy flavoured leaves.
This variety is fairly frost tolerant although it is advisable to cover with fleece in really cold weather. Perfect for growing in pots or raised beds these organic plug plants are despatched from late August and can be harvested from November onwards.
- Autumn Mizuna Red Knight Plug Plants
- 10 Organic Plants
- Grown pesticide free
- Easy to grow
- Will add some winter colour to your vegetable plot
- Spicy flavoured leaves
- Ideal 'cut and come again' variety
- Delivered from September to October
- Harvest from November onwards
- Cover with fleece during very cold weather
- Plant approx. 15cm apart