The beautiful Aster Monch also known as Frostflower and Michaelmas daisy, has long lasting lavender-blue starry flowers 5cm across with yellow-orange discs, a fantastic addition to the herbaceous border.
This herbaceous perennial is suited to the UK climate including exposed upland locations, withstanding temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F). The plant is a popular wildlife plant attracting insects and butterflies.
Aster Monch is free flowering and in a good season can begin flowering in July.
Order a set of 3 plants for Great Savings!
- Aster Monch also known as Frostflower and Michaelmas daisy
- Available as single plants or set of 3 plants
- Attractive herbaceous perennial
- Produces long lasting lavender-blue starry flowers
- Flowers from July to October
- Hybrid variety by Swiss nurseryman Frikart (A. amelius x A thomsonii)
- European and Asian cross named after a Swiss peak
- Height 70cm (28in) Spread 40cm (16in)
- Very hardy can withstand -20°C (-4°F)
- Prefers partial shade and a fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Watch out for eelworms, aphids, slugs, snails, wilt, leaf spot, grey mould
- Supplied in 1.5 - 2 Litre pots
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
Be the first to write a review for this product.