335 Litre ComposTumbler
2 Year Warranty!
The 335 Litre ComposTumbler will help you speed up your composting, the regular turning efficiently mixes the material in the composter, allowing the natural bacteria to work faster making ready to use compost in weeks not months...More information
The Compact Compostumbler holds over four 75 Litre garden waste bags of material and can produce finished compost in as little as 14 days under optimum conditions. Just spin the drum of the 335 litre ComposTumbler a couple of times once a day and this efficient mixing will allow the natural bacteria to go to work fast, producing your finished compost much quicker than traditional bins.
- Holds up to 335 Litres for composting
- Measures 43"/109cm High x 42"/107cm Wide x 33"/84cm Deep
- Drum stands 12"/30cm off the ground for easy filling and emptying
- Drum is made of rust resistant galvanised steel
- Frame is made from tubular steel with black powder coated finish
- Aerator / Drainage units on the door to prevent waterlogging
- Screened vents in the end caps for better air circulation
- Gear driven handle on frame for easy turning
- Sage Green Colour
- Finished compost in as little as 14 days in optimum conditions
- Use with the Sifter Screen for a finer grade of compost
- 2 Year Warranty!
Success with your ComposTumbler is almost guaranteed when you follow the easy tips and compost 'recipes' you'll find in the valuable guide - 'How to Make Superior Compost.' It's yours FREE with your ComposTumbler!
FREE booklet with every purchase of a ComposTumbler
Designed to make your understanding of the process as easy as possible and will serve as a quick reference guide for every aspect of your compost making experience.
Compost in 14 Days!
The ComposTumbler uses a unique process to make great compost in 14 days.You can make compost in 3 easy steps with a ComposTumbler.
Collect Organic Waste
1. Just collect a variety of organic waste materials from your yard, property and garden. Put them in your ComposTumbler, close the door, and immediately give the drum 5 turns.
Turn Your Compost
2. Give the drum 5 turns every day, once a day, for the next 13 days.
Finished Compost in 14 days!
3. On the 14th day open the door and tumble out your finished compost.
Be sure the mix of ingredients you put in contains wastes high in nitrogen and carbon for a good balance.
What The Press Say
Products: This month's smallholding accessories - Tip Top Tumbler
Compost tumblers can help turn what is traditionally a ten-plus month practice into a 14-day fast-track composting process. Fill with your organic waste from the garden and kitchen and give the drum a couple of spins once a day. Any liquid produced by the composting process Ã¢â‚¬â€œ which traditionally leaches into the soil and is wasted Ã¢â‚¬â€œ can be collected and used as a high potash feed.