Sweet Dumpling is a very versatile squash that is perfect for cooking whole, or stuffing and roasting to use as an individual portion and has a beautifully sweet flavour.
With its unusual skin colouring of light and dark green stripes and its creamy orange flesh, this squash makes a striking addition to any squash patch.
These Squash prefer full sun and plenty of space and are hungry plants so make sure you dig in plenty of organic fertiliser when you plant them. They will grow well outside, but if you have the room then go for a raised bed or similar.
- Winter Squash - Variety Sweet Dumpling
- Plant 1.5m apart in full sun if possible
- Suitable for organic growing
- Brilliant and tasty in soups
- Supplied in packs of 3 plants
- Delivered from: Late April to July.