Blueberry Bluecrop is a very popular mid season variety bearing heavy crops of light blue berries of good flavour in late July. Grows vigorously with an upright habit and has good drought resistance.
Blueberry Bushes should be planted 1.2-1.5m (4-5ft) apart. Two varieties should usually be planted to improve pollination and ensure a good set of flowers under adverse weather conditions.
- Blueberry 'Bluecrop' produces light blue berries full of flavour from late July
- Requires another blueberry for cross pollination, any other blueberry from our range will do.
- Available all year round
- Supplied in a 2-3 litre pots
- Bushes measure approx. 30cm (1ft) upon delivery
- Bushes are supplied 1-2 years old and will fruit in current year