Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables
Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables are a variation on the stunning Superior Wooden Raised Bed design and as well as turning heads with the workmanship and design, they'll do wonders for your back too...More information
Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables are a variation on the stunning Superior Wooden Raised Bed designand as well as turning heads with the workmanship and design, they'll do wonders for your back by elevating your home grown vegetables up to a comfortable working height.
Using the same components which make the Superior Wooden Raised Beds so popular, the 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft) rectangular or 1.2m (4ft) square shapes of Superior Raised Bed Tables suit most patio or garden spaces and are available in two generous depths for the efficient growing of strawberries, salads, herbs and even deep rooted vegetables. The 2ft x 4ft tables stand 3ft high and the 4ft x 4ft tables stand 2ft 5" high.
The slatted base is covered with a stiff recyclable plastic cover, and we also supply a thick non-woven polypropylene fabric liner water retention, containing fine compost particles and further protection of the raised bed table timber.
All the FSC accredited planed timber used in the manufacture of the Superior Wooden Raised Bed Tables is high pressure treated with a safe preserve and the beds carry a 5 year structural guarantee for complete peace of mind. For those on a budget, we've a Standard Wooden Raised Bed Table also available, based on our fast selling Standard Wooden Raised Beds, which represents a no-frills version with no compromise on quality.
- Superior Raised Bed Tables available in 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft) & 1.2m (4ft) square sizes
- Superior Raised Bed Tables are 20cm (8") or 40cm (16") deep
- The 2ft x 4ft tables stand 3ft high and the 4ft x 4ft tables stand 2ft 5" high.
- Timber slatted base
- Stiff recyclable plastic cover to protect base
- Thick non-woven polypropylene fabric liner also supplied
- Liner aids water retention, helps contain fine compost particles and further protects treated timber frame
- Capping included to provide quality finish
- Comes complete will all fixings and full assembly instructions
- Manufactured from FSC-rated planed 3.5cm thick timber
- All timber is high pressure treated with a safe preserve
- Stylish and chunky corner posts and capping
- Long lasting, extra-strong aluminium fixing brackets
- 5 year structural guarantee
- Ideal for gardeners with back problems
- Offers some protection from terra-firma based pests
- Raised bed micro-climate suited to growing strawberries, salads and herbs
- Up to 40cm of growing depth for carrots and other root crops
- Supplied flat packed for easy assembly
- Full instructions included
- Cordless screwdriver or electric drill strongly recommend for assembly
For crop protection equipment - including versatile frames, hoops and a range of fitted mesh covers - look no further than our Slot & Lock Cage kits and Fitted Hoop and Cover kits for great crop protection.
What The Press Say
Spring Makeover : 10 Quick Ideas For Sprucing Up