Standard Wooden Raised Bed Tables
Designed & Manufactured in the UK!
We've raised our much sought-after wooden raised bed range up a level - quite literally! - with the introduction of our back-saving Standard Wooden Raised Bed Tables...More information
We've raised our much sought-after Wooden Raised Bed range up a level - quite literally! - with the introduction of our back-saving Standard Wooden Raised Bed Tables; a variation on the existing design which elevates your home grown vegetables up to a comfortable working height.
Using the same components which make our Standard Wooden Raised Beds so popular, the 60cm x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft) rectangular or 1.2m (4ft) square shapes of Standard Raised Bed Tables suit most patio or garden spaces and are available in two generous depths for the efficient growing of strawberries, salads, herbs and even deep rooted vegetables. The 2ft x 4ft Tables are 3ft high and the 4ft x 4ft tables stand 2ft 5" high.
The slatted base is covered with a stiff recyclable plastic cover, and included is a thick non-woven polypropylene fabric liner for water retention, containing fine compost particles and further protection of the raised bed table timber.
The Raised Bed tables are manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests which is high pressure treated with a safe preserve. The beds carry a 3 year structural guarantee for complete peace of mind and with a Superior Wooden Raised Bed Table also available, based on our top of the range Superior Wooden Raised Beds we're sure we've got the raised bed table design for you!
- Standard Raised Bed Tables available in 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft) and 1.2m (4ft) square sizes
- Standard Raised Bed Tables are 15cm (6") deep or 30cm (12") deep
- The 2ft x 4ft Tables are 3ft high and the 4ft x 4ft tables stand 2ft 5" high
- Timber slatted base
- Stiff recyclable plastic cover to protect base
- Thick non-woven polypropylene fabric liner included
- Liner aids water retention, helps contain fine compost particles and further protects treated timber frame
- Capping included to provide quality finish
- Comes complete will all fixings and full assembly instructions
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests - 3.5cm thick timber
- All timber is high pressure treated with a safe preserve following consulation with Garden Organic
- Wooden fixing posts
- 3 year structural guarantee
- Ideal for gardeners with back problems
- Offers some protection from ground dwelling pests
- Raised bed micro-climate suited to growing strawberries, salads and herbs
For crop protection equipment - including versatile frames, hoops and a range of fitted mesh covers - look no further than our Slot & Lock Cage kits and Fitted Hoop and Cover kits for great crop protection.
Fast delivery. Bit like a jigsaw but once parts laid out made sense. Once constructed it was super fab. Planted up already. Only downside, once full and planted it needs watering. He he
Our mum had to give up her allotment as she is no longer able to bend down. We bought her a large standard raised bed table and she is really looking forward to growing her vegetables once again! It looks great in her garden and was easy to assemble.
What The Press Say
Spring Makeover : 10 Quick Ideas For Sprucing Up