Rolawn Topsoil and Soil Improver are high quality peat-free soil mixes which give your home grown vegetable plants the best possible start, ideal for your raised beds and to give a welcome boost to tired soil in beds and borders
We've teamed up with Rolawn, the country's leading supplier of topsoil, to bring you high quality peat-free soil mixes to cover not just your raised bed requirements but all your general gardening needs.
MULTIBUY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE! Purchase two or more bags and enjoy a substantial discount (deducted at checkout) on your Rolawn Topsoil, Compost and Soil Improver order!
Rolawn Offer - 3 free small bags of Rolawn Organic Multi-purpose Compost worth £18.87 inc VAT with every bulk bag of Rolawn topsoil ordered by 4pm Monday 13th May
Choose from the Blended Loam, Vegetable and Fruit Topsoil and Soil Improver
(all supplied in 1000 litre tote bags which, in the case of the loam and topsoil, contain up to 50% more product than 1 tonne of ordinary topsoil) to give beds, borders, vegetable patches a real boost.
All types of topsoil and soil improver are supplied in 1000 litre tote bags but if that's not enough to meet your needs, we offer discounts on orders of two bags or more.
We also arrange delivery - directly from Rolawn - to your address (please note we deliver to mainland UK only) so when ordering, please provide a daytime telephone number on which you can be contacted to arrange delivery - otherwise the despatch and delivery of your Rolawn order will be delayed.
- All supplied in 1000 litre tote bags
- For orders of two or more bags enter amount of bags required into quantity box below
The three types of soil available are
- Blended Loam
- Vegetable and Fruit Topsoil
- Soil Improver
As the Rolawn soil is delivered in 1000 litre bags - which are both bulky in size and heavy - it is important to ensure you have suitable vehicular access before ordering to avoid disappointment and extra or failed delivery charges. Please take a moment to read through Rolawn's detailed Delivery Requirements Checklist and view their delivery terms and conditions below - failure to do so could result in extra delivery charges.
- Delivery is available to UK mainland addresses only
- Deliveries will be made between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Rolawn bulk bags and pallets are 'non-returnable'
- If delivery questions are not answered correctly and delivery is attempted but fails, extra delivery or failed delivery charges will be incurred
- Orders are despatched directly from Rolawn. You will be contacted directly by Rolawn to arrange your delivery which will be made between 7am-6pm Monday/Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
AM / PM / Saturday AM Delivery Options are available but will incur additional delivery charges - currently these orders cannot be placed online - please contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 218 5301 to arrange.
- AM Delivery = 8am - 1pm additional £10 postage charge
- PM Delivery = 12 noon - 6pm additional £10 postage charge
- Saturday Delivery = 8am - 1pm additional £40 postage charge
*Please note orders for Saturday morning delivery need to have been arranged with Rolawn by 10am Thursday morning
This product is exempt from any promotions