Here's a netting you can use all year round - the Superior Windbreak and Greenhouse Shade Netting puts the brake on damaging winter and early spring gusts before turning its impressive 50% shade-giving capabilites to protecting greenhouse seedlings and plants from the scorching rays of the mid summer sun.
This tough, high density 110gsm green polyethylene net comes complete with eyelets woven into the seam for easy fixing to posts or greenhouse glazing bars, is available in 3 widths (1, 2 and 3m) and by the linear metre or in a range of cash-saving extra-value pre-cut packs - and we strongly suggest you 'breeze' through the superior windbreak and greenhouse shade netting buying options available!
Extra Value Offer! Save up to £35 with our Extra Value Superior Windbreak and Greenhouse Shade Netting packs!
- Superior Windbreak and Greenhouse Shade Netting supplied in 1, 2 and 3m widths
- Sold by the linear metre or in 10, 25 and 50m pre-cut cash-saving packs
- 110 grams per square metre
- High density polyethylene
- Green in colour
- Provides 50% shade
- Use to protect plants and shrubs from damaging winter winds
- Ideal for sun protection in greenhouse in summer
- Eyelets woven into top and bottom seams for easy fixing
- Attach to posts for wind protection
- Can be tied to glazing bars or roof beams in greenhouse