Our Extra Heavy Duty Netting is made from extruded polypropylene with a 16mm x 16mm square mesh, and is used as side netting on all our manufactured Fruit Cages and is an ideal deterrent to birds, rabbits and other similar pests, but has a large enough mesh to allow invaluable pollianating insects to pass through.
- 2m & 4m wide Extra Heavy Duty Netting sold by the linear metre and in 10, 25 and 50m Extra Value Saver Packs
- Extra Heavy Duty Netting has a 16mm x 16mm square mesh
- Deters birds and other pests, but allows pollianting insects through
- Made from strong black extruded polypropylene - cannot be torn by hand
- UV Stabilised
- Used as side netting on our Fruit Cages
- If the netting is required for your own fruit cages please allow an extra 2 metres for fitting
- Samples of all Harrod Horticultural garden netting are available on request
- A long lasting superior weighted netting, weighing 60g per square metre
- For even stronger, heavier side netting see our Super Heavy Duty Netting
See our Extra Value Saver Packs!