Strawberry Raised Growing Table
The Strawberry Growing Table is the ideal garden planter if you've always wanted to grow your own strawberries but have limited garden space - it's an instant strawberry patch...More information
The Strawberry Growing Table is the ideal garden planter if you've always wanted to grow your own strawberries but have limited garden space - it's an instant strawberry patch!
Ideal for patios, balconies and courtyards and out of the reach of slugs, snails and other infamous growbag pests, the space saving strawberry growing frame is a great strawberry growing solution. Not only will fruit grown on the ingenious strawberry table be kept well ventilated (so less prone to rot) but the elevated 72cm high by 57cm wide and 1m long frame means easier access for you and less bending.
We've even thought of a way to protect your fruit from birds - the optional Hoop and Netting Kit simply sits over the strawberry growing frame and keeps those ripening berries safe! Easy to erect and dismantle, the galvanised hoop system (108cm L x 115cm W x 104cm H) complete with fitted anti-butterfly cover is designed to cover the wooden strawberry growing frame but can be used for any situation when butterflies and birds aren't welcome!
And when the season's over, the strawberry growbag growing frame is easily dismantled via wing nuts for easy storage - allowing you to simply lift the growbags/troughs and plants into a greenhouse for the winter. The strawberry raised growing table comes complete with assembly instructions and the growbags and troughs (not supplied) can be purchased separately.
- Strawberry Raised Growing Table measures 100cm L x 57cm W x 72cm H
- Will accomodate 3 growbags or 3 troughs (both not supplied)
- Each shelf measures 1m L x 14.5cm W
- Manufactured from Scandinavian softwood sourced from sustainably managed forests
- High pressure treated using safe preserve for longevity
- Elevates susceptible crops off the floor
- Increase air flow and ventilation around plants
- Stops ground dwelling pests such as slugs in their tracks
- Ideal for patio, balcony and courtyard use
- Optional Hoop and Netting Kit (108cm L x 115cm W x 104cm H) also available for complete crop protection
- Kit comes with two hoops and supports and fitted 7mm mesh butterfly netting cover
- This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
The product is yet to be used, but seems to be exactly what is required.
I have purchased two of these tables in order to expand my growing area this year. They seem well designed and sturdy and should prove to be productive. They are easy to assemble, my only comment re construction is the positioning of the holes which attach the beams that support the trays, which do not line up accurately with the frame. No real problem though, just a matter of drilling holes where needed. I'm looking forward to getting a decent crop of strawberries this year, especially with the optional net in place.