Speed Feed for Growbags
The Speed Feed™ for Growbags is both simple and stunningly effective in solving an age old gardening problem: how to efficiently water growbag plants such as tomatoes, aubergines, peppers and many more...More information
The Speed Feed™ for Growbags is both simple and stunningly effective in solving an age old gardening problem: how to efficiently water growbag plants such as tomatoes, aubergines, peppers and many more.
This growbag watering system is exceptionally easy to use simply insert into your growbag and water by pouring liquid into the 9cm high by 11cm diameter dark green watering port and water will be sent running along the 75cm long pipe and out through the series of holes in each side.
A tiny slit in the growbag is all that's required to accept the 2cm diameter watering pipe and as the irrigating takes place under the plastic cover of the growbag, you can say goodbye to messy spillages and evaporation.
The Speed Feed™ is capable of delivering up to a gallon of water in seconds; it's perfect for use with liquid feed as well as water and because the Speed Feed™ is doing all the irrigating, only a small planting hole (or three) is required for the growbag plants so the soil inside the plastic retains moisture, temperature and humidity - you'll see how grateful your plants are.
This growbag watering kit can be used year after year and is easily dismantled for easy storage during those barren, growbag-free months.
- Speed Feed™ for Growbags watering pipe measures 75cm L x 2cm diameter
- Irrigating port is 9cm H x 11cm diameter
- Takes seconds to clip together
- Make a miniscule slit in growbag to insert pipe
- Delivers up to a gallon of water in seconds
- Use for liquid feeding too
- Simply pour water into port
- Series of holes in main pipe allow water to flow out over entire length
- Smaller planting holes in growbag help soil retain moisture and maintain temperature and humidity
- No more messy spillages or wasted water overflowing
- Easy to dismantle and store
- Will give years of growbag watering service
- Helps ensure even watering
- Less evaporation and wastage
- Supplied with instructions
A good solution to watering growbags. I suggest that the reservoirs should be bigger, as this summer my tomatoes are very thirsty.
Easy to put together, easy to get water to plants in growbags rather than all over the floor. One set was missing a length of tubing. Harrods sent a replacement by next day! Great company to deal with.