Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Fertiliser
The Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Feed will benefit all garden plants and has long been a popular garden fertiliser. Available in 3kg boxes or 10kg buckets...More information
Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Feed has been used as a garden fertiliser for as long as any gardener can remember and the balanced nutrient spread of this most traditional of plant feeds makes it ideal for use all around the garden.
Blood, fish and bone applications will benefit all garden plants - from shrubs, vegetables, root crops to herbaceous plants - and appying around 70g per square metre every 6 weeks throughout the growing season will keep plants in the rudest of health. This versatile natural plant feed is supplied in 3kg boxes or 10kg buckets for larger gardens and can be used in soil and bed preparation, when planting up containers and also as a general fertiliser. Full details of how to get the most from this organic fish, blood and bone feed - including application rates - is displayed on the packaging.
NPK: 5 - 5 - 6.5
- Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Feed is an ideal multi-purpose garden fertiliser
- Well balanced NPK ratio of 5 - 5 - 6.5
- Helps encourage flowering and increase crop yields
- Apply every 4-6 weeks through the growing season
- Use in soil preparation, planting up containers and pots and as a general feed
- Slow release of nutrients into soil
- Benefits all plants from vegetables and root crops to shrubs and herbaceous plants
- Apply at a rate of 70g/sqm as a general fertiliser and when preparing beds for planting
- 35g can be added to every 1 or 2 parts of compost when planting up containers
- Lightly fork into soil after application
- Water well after adding to soil
- Keep off leaves and stems to avoid scorching plants
- Available in 3kg packets or 10kg buckets
- Full application and storage instructions on packaging
Maximum of 3 x 10kg buckets per order. If you'd like to purchase in excess of this figure, please e-mail our Customer Services Team or telephone 0845 218 5301 for a quote.