Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Fertiliser
The Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Feed will benefit all garden plants and has long been a popular garden fertiliser for use all around the garden and allotment. Available in 10kg buckets Only....More information
Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Feed has been used as a garden fertiliser for as long as any gardener can remember and the balanced nutrient spread of this most traditional of plant feeds makes it ideal for use all around the garden.
Blood, fish and bone fertiliser will benefit all garden plants - from vegetables and root crops to herbaceous plants and shrubs - and applying around 70g per square metre every 6 weeks throughout the growing season will keep plants in great health. This versatile natural plant feed is supplied in 10kg buckets and can be used in soil and bed preparation, when planting up containers and also as a general fertiliser.
Full details of how to get the most from this organic fish, blood and bone feed - including application rates - is displayed on the packaging.
NPK: 5 - 5 - 6.5
- Organic Fish, Blood and Bone Feed is an ideal multi-purpose garden fertiliser
- Well balanced NPK ratio of 5 - 5 - 6.5
- Helps encourage flowering and increase crop yields
- Apply every 4-6 weeks through the growing season
- Use in soil preparation, planting up containers and pots and as a general feed
- Slow release of nutrients into soil
- Benefits all plants from vegetables and root crops to shrubs and herbaceous plants
- Apply at a rate of 70g/sqm as a general fertiliser and when preparing beds for planting
- 35g can be added to every 1 or 2 parts of compost when planting up containers
- Lightly fork into soil after application
- Water well after adding to soil
- Keep off leaves and stems to avoid scorching plants
- Available in10kg buckets only
- Full application and storage instructions on packaging
Maximum of 3 x 10kg buckets per order. If you'd like to purchase in excess of this figure, please e-mail our Customer Services Team or telephone 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quote.
What The Press Say
Plant Feed On Trial
This traditional long time popular multi-purpose plant food is organic. Each application last up to six weeks and it can be used for all garden plants. You simply scatter the feed over the surface and mix it into the compost before planting. The 10kg bucket keeps the product dry and it will last for years, which is a real bonus. The second application is a little tricky in a pot situation as the plants have taken up much of the soil surface.