Stainless Steel Jam Making Thermometer
Was £6.95 - Now £4.95 - Save £2
The Stainless Steel Jam Making Thermometer is an essential part of any jam maker's armoury. The twin Farenheit and Celsius scales are conscientiously marked with guides for fruit bottling, sterilising and boiling fish amongst others...More information
This heavyweight of the thermometer world is not only adept at preparing jam, marmalades, sweets and for general kitchen use, but the twin Farenheit and Celsius scales are also conscientiously marked with guides for fruit bottling, sterilising and boiling fish amongst others.
The 30cm tall x 5cm wide thermometer carries a 12 month guarantee, has a temperature range from 60°C (140°F) to 220°C (400°F) and has two useful hooks for both holding in position in the pan when measuring and for easy storage when not deployed in the making of jam and sweets.
- Made from stainless steel
- Weighs 0.18kg
- Thermometer is 30cm high by 5cm wide
- Complete with hook for hanging and clip on back for securing in position in pan when recording temperature
- Do not use in a microwave and hand wash only - not suitable for a dishwasher
- Temperature displayed in both Farenheit and Celcius
- Temperature range from 60°C (140°F) right up to 220°C (400°F)
- Includes markings for sterilising, making caramel and jam
- 12 month guarantee
A robust bit of kit that looks like it will survive the hurly burly of kitchen life (better than my last one!). Twin scale easy to read.