Oganic Sanctus Hubertus Plum Tree
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery.
Organic Sanctus Hubertus Plum Tree is a good quality early dessert plum tree fruiting from mid July. Early ripening helps to extend the plum season and raised on moderately vigorous St Julien A rootstock makes this plum tree ideal for gardens large and small.
Available now to pre-order for November 2017 delivery. Note: No Paypal payments accepted on pre-order fruit trees
Organic Sanctus Hubertus Plum Tree is a good quality early dessert plum tree fruiting from mid July. Early ripening helps to extend the plum season.
Ideal for fan training along a warm, south facing wall or fence and as we supply this popular variety as a bare-rooted maiden fruit tree, the intial fan training and pruning is simple. Raised on the moderately vigorous St Julien A rootstock makes them ideal for bush tree type growing in gardens large and small.
Organic Sanctus Hubertus Plum Trees are despatched in bare-root form between November and March.
- Medium sized, round/oval shape, dark red skin with a thick blue bloom
- Yellow flesh with a good rich flavour
- Requires pollination
- Introduced in Belgium in 1966. Rootstock: St Julien A Rootstock
- Picking time - mid July Pollination group - C
- Tees grown on St Julien A rootstock approx. 1.5m when supplied and reach 4-5.5m (12' - 18')
- Raised on Soil Association certified and DEFRA inspected specialist nursery
- Ideal for fan training on a sunny, south facing wall
- Fruits in 2-3 years
- Heavy and reliable cropper
- Suitable for growing as a bush tree
- Prune young trees in early spring and more established trees in mid-summer to avoid silverleaf
- Supplied with siting, planting and training leaflet
- Comes in maiden form for easy training and pruning
- Dessert variety but also useful in the kitchen
- See our Guide to Successful Fruit Trees for more growing advice
Delivery - delivery of your fruit trees is £9.95 to most parts of the UK. Unfortunately fruit trees are unable to be delivered to Northern Ireland and Eire. Customers in the Scottish highlands and islands should e-mail our Customer Services Department or telephone on 0333 400 6400 (local rate) for a quotation.
This product is exempt from any promotions