The Lodge Steel Firescreen is a more contemporary version of the classic shape, a curved fire guard that will sit neatly in front of small sized fireplaces.
The curved shape for the fire screen protects the room from all angles of flying sparks. The top carry handle allows you to move the guard with ease, whilst adding more logs to the fire. With its handmade manufacturing process, welding marks are visible which adds to the rustic appearance.
Crafted in Steel, these firescreens have an antique pewter finish that has been electroplated to give a more artisan appearance than traditional powder coating. The mesh centre will stop ash and cinders escaping whilst allowing you to still view the comforting fire during the winter months.
This Fireguard is available in small size only measuring 67cm high x 61cm wide x 13.5cm deep and will not only protect your room from flying sparks but add a stylish finishing touch to your home too.
- Lodge Steel Curved Firescreens
- Hand Crafted in Steel and Mesh
- Electroplated antique pewter finish
- Curved contemporary design
- Supplied individually boxed and fully-assembled
- Available in small size only
- Measures H67cm x W61cm x D13.5cm