Lemon Balm is a must have if you like herbal teas, the bright green leaves burst of lemon when squeezed, just put a few into a mug of hot water, let it infuse for a few minutes for a calming cuppa.
The leaves from the organic lemon balm plants also go well with mint and as the plants are closely related they grow in much the sames way, dying back in winter and reappearing the following spring. It is best to plant in pots as the plants can spread quickly.
- Supplied as 3 healthy growing organic plants
- Supplied in 9cm pots
- Lemon scented leaves are perfect for herbal teas
- Grows quickly as spreads so best to plant in pots
- Dies back in winter, reappearing in Spring
- Order now for delivery from late April onwards
- Grown pesticide free
- Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery