Gro-Thermal Fleece Netting is a strong, reusable and easy to handle soft woven fabric that is a hybrid of fleece and net to provide protection against frosts, insects and can also be used as windbreak netting.
Lay over crops after sowing or alternatively you can cover small tunnels with the Gro-Thermal Netting where it will lets in more light and air then fleece to encourage the growth of seeds and young plants.
- Gro-Thermal Fleece Netting is a misture of fleece and net
- Lightweight enough to be placed directly on crops
- Permeable enough to allow a flow of water to pass through freely
- Protects against the weather elements - mild frost, hail, heavy rain and wind
- Ideal for creating a physical barrier to combat pest such as carrot root fly, butterflies, caterpillars and birds
- If buying by the metre, please enter total length required into quantity box above
- Effective for domestic or commercial use
Samples of all our netting is available upon request, email our Customer Services Team or call 0333 400 6400 for more information.