Gourmet Brassica Collection (28 plants) Organic
This Gourmet Brassica Collection contains 28 organic plants of cauliflowers, broccoli, cabbages and kales that can be harvested throughout the seasons, packed full of nutrients and considered to be some of the best superfoods around.
Due back in: April 2019
This Gourmet Brassica Collection contains 28 organic plants of cauliflower, broccoli, cabbages and kales, they are packed full of nutrients and considered some of the best superfoods around.
Brassicas prefer a sunny site with a deep, firm, moisture retentive soil. In general they need planting approx. 30cm apart however, broccoli can get surprisingly large so it is worth giving them a little extra space - approx. 50cm should be fine.
Packed full of flavour and nutrients these brassicas are delicious when lightly steamed, roasted or stir-fried until tender and a little melted butter makes them taste all the more luxurious
- Gourmet Organic Brassica Collection (28 plants)
- Supplied bare-rooted at an approximate height of 10-15cm
- Ideal for growing in pots and containers, grow bags and raised beds
- Can be harvested throughout the seasons
- Pack contains:
- Red Cabbage – Red Drumhead x 5
- Cavolo Nero – Nero di Toscano (Black Kale) x 5
- Curly Kale (Borecole) – Green Curled Dwarf x 5
- Romanesco Cauliflower x 5
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli – Summer Purple x 5
- Kohl Rabi – Delicacy Purple x 3
- Suitable for organic growing
- Delivered from: late April to July