Galvanised Steel Water Butt
This Galvanised Steel Waterbutt are in a design influenced by the 18th century lead cisterns still to be found in the gardens of grand houses around the country today.
These Galvanised Steel Water Butts are in a design influenced by the 18th century lead cisterns still to be found in the gardens of many grand houses around the country today.
Made in England by artisan metal craftsmen from heavy gauge galvanised steel, hot dip galvanised for a longer life and decorated in a traditional Georgian style complete with Tudor roses and decorative balls.
The positioning of the 2.5 cm hole for accessing water from rainwater harnessing systems can be placed in various locations according to your personal requirements.
These large waterbutts are delivered on pallets to ‘kerbside’ only, (unless otherwise agreed). The pallet(s) will be lifted from the delivery vehicle using a tail-lift and pallet forks and placed in the first convenient, safe location.
Note: For quantities of 6 or more and for prices for deliveries to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and mainland Europe please enquire.
- Fabricated in 1.5 mm galvanised steel with no less than 90 coach bolts used in the construction.
- All joints are treated with a waterproof mastic prior to final assembly.
- The butt is treated to give an aged patina which will develop further over time.
- Standing 90 cm high and 60 cm square they will contain more than 300 litres of rainwater.
- A hose-ready, brushed chrome tap is set into the waterbutt at watering can height.
- Optional galvanised grill to protect against rodents, birds and leaves.
- Also available galvanised box-section plinth for added protection to the base, particularly useful when sited onto open ground rather than a hard standing area.
- Note: Watering Can shown in the image is not included.