Contemporary Steel Log Holders
Our Contemporary Steel Log holders are beautifully engineered and manufactured using 1mm thick galvanised steel, with super strength ‘double folded’ panel construction and make a stunning feature for stacked wood either hung on a wall or floor standing.
Our Contemporary Steel Log holders are beautifully engineered and manufactured using 1mm thick galvanised steel with super strength ‘double folded’ panel construction that bolts together.
A great choice to make your stacked wood into a stunning feature either wall hung or floor standing, and positioned vertically or horizontally for an alternative and interesting profile.
Built to last with one-piece side panels that have a 3cm lip on top and bottom. The galvanised steel is painted inside and out using our 7 stage, state of the art, high temperature powder coating and finished in stylish Anthracite Grey or Corten Effect.
- Contemporary Log holders make a stunning feature by the fireplace or log burner
- Brace straps/spacers supplied to fix to the back of the stores that allow store to be secured/fixed to walls
- Exclusively designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- Suitable for displaying 20cm long fire logs
- Quality assurance with 10 year structural guarantee (excludes paint finish)
- Made from 1mm thick galvanised steel with 'double folded' panel construction
- All Fixings/instructions supplied
- Discrete black stainless steel fixings used on visible fixings
- Log Holders can be floor standing or wall mounted
- Can be positioned portrait or landscape
- Measures 1.2m L x 60cm W x 20cm D (external measurements)
- Available in Anthracite Grey and Corten Effect