Our ClayFibre Square Lion Head planters with classic georgian panelled chelsea design offer a traditional and authentic look, whilst offering excellent value for money.
This eco-friendly range of garden planters is manufactured from recycled materials and production requires only 10% of the energy used for ceramic and plastic equivalents.
The planters are lightweight enough to be easily moved around before planting and will weather gently and realistically, whilst emitting salts that result in an attractive, misty, faux-lead patina.
All ClayFibre pots are delivered on pallets to ‘kerbside’ only, (unless otherwise agreed). The pallet(s) will be lifted from the delivery vehicle using a tail-lift and pallet forks and placed in the first convenient, safe location.
Please Note - there is an additional surcharge for deliveries for Scotland, Wales and Cornwall - Please Call 0333 400 1444 for a carriage quote.
- ClayFibre Square Lion Head Planters
- With attractive faux-lead effect and lion head
- Environmentally friendly
- Maintenance Free
- Frost & UV resistant
- Pre-drilled drainage holes
- Available in 2 sizes:
- Medium 45cm tall x 45cm x 45cm
- Large 55cm tall x 55cm x 55cm
- 45cm and 55cm pots are both supplied in a set of 2
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery