Carrots Colourful Mix (20 Plants) Organic
This product is exempt from any promotions, discounts and express delivery | Despatch from Late April
The Colourful Carrot Mix has purple, orange and yellow carrots giving you a lovely mixture of colours to brighten up any dish or salad
Plants are delivered from late April to July
Minimum Quantity on Veg Plant Orders is Three Packs (any varieties)
Delivery from Late April Onwards
The Colourful Carrot Mix has purple, orange and yellow carrots giving you a lovely mixture of colours to brighten up any dish or salad.
- 20 Organic Carrot Plants - Mixed colours
- Purple, Orange and Yellow carrots
- Colourful addition to any dish
- Allow up to 3 weeks for delivery
Choose a site that is stone free so that they can develop their carrot shape. The plants are fairly versatile but grow best in very light, deep soils and not so well in heavy or sticky clay soils. If you don't have the right type of soil you can do one of the following:
- Create a trench about 20cm deep and 20cm wide and fill with a mixture of good quality compost and sand.
- Use a reasonably deep planter (20cm) containing a light sandy compost mix. Level the top of teh soil carefully.
The Carrots can be grown in Raised Beds, Planters or Large Containers. Allow 8cm gap between plants.
The Carrots will arrive in biodegradable pots - if there is more than one plant growing in the pot remove the smallest of the plants leaving the largest in the pot. Carefully peel off the base of the biodegradable pot before planting. Remember to weed regulalry for a better crop.
Protect the plants from carrot fly with a barrier of fleece or insect mesh up to 50cm high or try our purpose built Carrot Fly Screen.